Advertising and marketing expert

What we offer.


Consultation
It all starts with the initial consultation with me. During this consultation, I will learn about your business, your challenges and your key objectives. Where do you want to take your business in the future? How are you going to get there?



Proposal
Following this process, I will provide you with a bespoke digital marketing proposal designed to support your business plans. This will be based on a cross-section of advertising platforms and be based on your monthly budget.



Managed campaigns
Your ad campaigns will be managed by me, and you will be supported during the life of these campaigns with great communication, reporting, insight & recommendations from me.



Service
It's my goal to help deliver the best return on your investment and support your business growth.

Why me? I always find it's best to deal with other small business owners who have a vested interest in making your advertising work and are not some faceless sales rep at a large multinational company who just want to tell you what you want to hear.

I have been advertising and marketing online for over 15 years. I will help you implement strategies I have carried out for myself. I have invested on behalf of myself and my clients millions of pounds on Google, social media and advertising platforms.

Let me help take your business 🚀🚀🚀

Twitter @glynlewiswebman 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEO - FatRank

How to increase your e mail open rates