About Me

About Me

My first business contracted advertising sales in the publishing industry. I worked with some of the biggest publishers in the United Kingdom. I 
developed this business into online media sales and website development in the early 2000s. We built it up to over 1500 clients and found a niche in the used trucks, machinery and Agri machinery industries. We sold websites and online marketing solutions within these industries. My wife and I sold the business in January 2019 to Sandhills Global.

https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/sandhills-east-acquires-web-management-consultants-ltd--824971108.html

My wife exited the business to complete the deal, and I carried on and transitioned into Sales Director for Sandhills East and Sandhills Italy. For the last two years, I have been managing 80 people throughout Europe and Africa, working on websites and trade publications.
Machinery Trader www.machinerytrader.co.uk, Market Book South Africa www.marketbook.co.za, Machinery Trader Europe, Truck Buy And Sell International, Camion Supermarket, Machinery Trader Italy, Truck Locator www.trucklocator.co.uk, Farm Machinery Locator www.farmmachinerylocator.co.uk, Farm And Plant Ireland. I exited the business in August 2021 to explore new opportunities.

I will be giving clients expert advice on web design, social media advertising, Google ads, design, SEO, email marketing and advertising.

You can leverage my experience to take your business forward and deal with someone who is not just pitching ideas but has delivered them.

Connect with me via mobile at 07470 093663.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEO - FatRank

How to increase your e mail open rates